Hawaii Brown Rat Problem
If you’ve ever had a rodent infestation, you know full well that they are much more than just an irritation. Rodents carry at least ten types of diseases that are potentially harmful to humans. Rodents are also carriers of fleas, lice, mites, and the bacteria that cause rat lungworm disease.
Rodent infestations are generally easy to detect because rodents leave a lot of signs:
- Most often, a rodent infestation will leave a urine odor around where they’ve been.
- You will see their poop droppings around food items, in dishes, under sinks, and in drawers and cupboards.
- Gnawing marks on objects (e.g., walls, furniture, plastic dishes, etc.).
- Dirty grease marks along walls that they use as their pathways.
- Holes in screens, walls, and floors that provide them with entry points.
- Sometimes you will see shredded pieces of paper, fabric, cotton balls, and similar items that they find to use as nesting materials.
Remove Brown Rats
At Aloha Termite & Pest Control, Inc., we accurately identify your rodent problem, and then provide a customized recommendation on the most effective method for ridding your property of these pests. Our recommendations also include solutions to keep rodents from returning. As with all services we provide, Satisfaction Guarantee backs our rodent control services! Call us today with your rodent questions or concerns.
Contact us today, our exterminators will eliminate your termite problem fast.
- Choice protection for home wellness against common household pests.
Ali'i BundleMost Popular
- Optimal and preferred defense - Kokua Bundle PLUS TERMITE MONITORING!
- Premium guard of Ekahi service PLUS RODENT CONTROL!
Safe and Effective!
All of our pest control packages are family and pet safe so you don’t have to put your family at risk to get a pest-free home!
You can rest easy, knowing that we back up our work with our 100% guarantee. If for some reason you aren’t satisfied, we’ll keep working until you are.
Get the job done right with a company that has a proven track record!
From our 5 star rating on Google to an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, we have the kind of reputation you are looking for.
FAQ & Answers
What are the signs of rodent infestation?
- Finding their droppings in places like garages, attics, kitchens, kitchen cabinets and drawers, and similar places.
- Noticing urine or their musky body odor smells.
- Rodents will sometimes make running or chewing sounds after dark.
- Rodents leave greasy rub marks on walls by touching the walls with their bodies as they move around.
- Rodents gnaw on things; especially rats. Look for gnawing marks on walls, ceilings, in cupboards, and everywhere else.
How do I get rid of mice?
The first step to ridding the home or business of mice is to ensure that all exterior cracks or holes are sealed. Mice can squeeze in through an opening as small as a quarter of an inch. Add weather or other strips to the bottom of exterior doors; and fix any holes in screens. Snap traps, live traps (like Tin Cats), baits, or a combination of the three work well to rid the interior and exterior of mice. To protect family and pets, mice baits should only be used outside, and should be contained in tamper-resistant rodent stations. If you have a mice problem that is bigger than you can manage, professional pest control services may be a needed option.
How do I get rid of rats?
Rats can squeeze through an opening as small as half an inch, so just like mice, ensure there are no open spaces at the bottom of exterior doors and no holes in screens. Rats can swim and hold their breath for several minutes, so don’t be surprised if a rat appears out of a water pipe somewhere; this is another way they gain entry to a structure. Traps and baits are good for getting rid of rats as well. Remember, though, that rat bait should only be placed in tamper-resistant rodent stations. Baits should never be put in places where children and pets have easy access.
Can rodent infestations in Hawaii pose health risks to residents?
Yes, rodent infestations can pose health risks in Hawaii. Rats and mice can carry various diseases and parasites that may be transmitted to humans through their droppings and urine.
How does Aloha Termite & Pest Control handle rodent infestations in residential properties?
Aloha Termite & Pest Control employs a comprehensive approach to rodent control, including a thorough inspection, strategic trapping, and sealing of entry points to prevent future infestations.
Are rats and mice a common problem in commercial spaces in Hawaii?
Yes, rats and mice can be a common problem in commercial spaces in Hawaii. Aloha Termite & Pest Control specializes in rodent control for businesses, offering tailored solutions to eliminate infestations and protect the reputation of the establishments
We’re Not Just Different, We’re Better!
Hawaii’s #1 Exterminators
At Aloha Termite & Pest Control, we solve pest problems quickly, safely, effectively, and for the best price possible! Our trained, licensed, and experienced personnel accurately identify pest problems, and recommend the best synthetic and/or organic options available to meet customer preferences. We are humbly proud to say, “We’re not just Different – We’re Better!” Our relentless pursuit to outperform the rest through service, diligence, and integrity makes us better. We know you have many options, so when you’re looking for the right pest control company for your needs, don’t compare us to the others. Compare the Others to Us! We are so confident in the quality of services we provide that we offer a